You can invest online in Term Deposits through your netwealth account. We have selected a great range of options for you to choose from.
Current offer valid to this Friday at 12pm. Click here to see previous offer.
|3 months||6 months||1 year||3 years||5 years||PDS|
The next offer will be open Monday 26 Aug 2019 to Friday 30 Aug 2019 and will commence on Friday 30 Aug 2019.
Log in to your account and select Switch from the menu to make an investment.
- Term Deposits are made available weekly, every Tuesday.
- Rates will be advised and held firm until 12pm on Friday each week (or the business day prior if Friday falls on a public holiday)
- Investments can be made using the online transaction facility. Simply log in to your account and select Switch from the menu.
- Alternatively you can send a paper Instruction Form to netwealth. An additional charge of $20 is payable on paper-based instructions.
- Investment must be made no later than 12pm on the commencement day of the specified investment (which is generally Friday, but will be the business day prior where Friday falls on a pubic holiday).
- Interest payments are automatically placed in the Cash Account of the investor.
- At the end of the term, your investment will go back into your cash account.
- netwealth will notify you when your Term Deposit approaches maturity.
- Term Deposits will not be rolled over.
- You are not able to withdraw your investment in the Term Deposit until the term has ended.
- Investors should ensure that they have received and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) and other documents in relation to the Term Deposit. They can be found in the Forms & Documents section of the website.