Information about the fund
- Trust Deed
- Annual trustees report
- Constitution of Netwealth Superannuation Services Pty Ltd
- Financial Statements for Netwealth Investments Limited
- Material outsourcing providers
- Voting policy (including information about proxy voting)
- Voting results
- Class actions register
- 2021 Annual Members Meeting (recording)
- 2021 Annual Members Meeting (questions)
- 2021 Annual Members Meeting (minutes)
- Member Outcomes Assessment
- Portfolio Holdings Disclosure - Dec 2021 (Important notes)
- Portfolio Holdings Disclosure - Dec 2021 (Excel)
- Portfolio Holdings Disclosure - Dec 2021 (CSV)
The following significant notifications have been made to impacted members in the last 2 years
- Super Accelerator - 6 June 2022
- Russell Investments Super Series - 6 June 2022
- Super Accelerator Group Insurance – 28 Oct 2021
- Russell Investments Super Series Group Insurance – 28 Oct 2021
- Super Accelerator - 5 July 2021
- Russell Investments Super Series - 5 July 2021
- Super Accelerator - 27 November 2020
- Super Wrap - 27 November 2020
- Russell Investments Super Series - 17 July 2020
Insurance Voluntary Code of Practice
The Netwealth Superannuation Master Fund (the Fund) has previously stated its intent to adopt the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (the Voluntary Code). The Code had been scheduled to come into effect on 1 January 2022.
Since the development of the Voluntary Code, the majority of the requirements in the Code have been overtaken by legislative and regulatory reforms. In addition, many of the elements of the Voluntary Code have already been implemented by the Fund to improve member experience.
For this reason, the Code Owners announced on 1 July 2021 to replace the Voluntary Code.
Guidance on issues not covered by legislation, including on improving outcomes for vulnerable members and claims handling for members with life insurance in group superannuation, has been jointly developed by the Code Owners and the Fund will consider this guidance in our interactions with members.
Note: The Code Owners are the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA), the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST) and the Financial Services Council (FSC).