Get in touch

If you are a wealth professional please complete our form and one of our Business Development Managers will be in contact to assist with your enquiry.


Freecall 1800 888 223
Phone 03 9655 1300
Fax 03 9655 1333

Head office location:

Level 6/180 Flinders Street
VIC 3000

Contact us via post:

PO Box 336
South Melbourne
VIC 3205

Career enquires:

Current opportunities


How can I lodge a complaint?

If you have a complaint, you may contact us by email, telephone or in writing to:

The Complaints Manager – Investor Services
Netwealth Investments Limited
PO Box 336
South Melbourne VIC 3205
Freecall: 1800 888 223 (within Australia)

You can lodge a complaint and access Netwealth’s dispute resolution process free of charge. This includes access to the following services to lodge a complaint:

  • The National Relay Service
  • Translation services through our well-trained multi-lingual staff


Netwealth's approach to complaints

  1. Netwealth strives to acknowledge complaints within 24 hours (or as soon as practicable).
  2. We will assess all complaints received and determine the required actions to be taken as part of our investigation.
  3. Once the investigation is completed, we will inform you of the outcome within the response timeframes outlined below.

Netwealth Complaints Handling and Compensation Policy Summary


Response timeframes

Netwealth’s response times to complaints are summarised in the table below. 

Complaint type

Response timeframe

Standard complaints

Within 30 calendar days after receipt of the complaint

Superannuation trustee complaints, except complaints about death benefit distributions

Within 45 calendar days after receipt of the complaint

Complaints about death benefit distributions

Within 90 calendar days after the expiry of the 28 calendar day period for objecting to a proposed death benefit distribution


Netwealth may respond beyond the above timeframes if the resolution of your complaint is particularly complex and/or there are circumstances beyond Netwealth’s control that are causing complaint management delay.

If your complaint remains unresolved within the above timeframes, Netwealth will provide a notification as to the reason for the delay, status of our actions taken and actions that are outstanding.


Accessing AFCA

If our response to your complaint does not resolve it to your satisfaction, or we have been unable to resolve it within the above timeframes, you can complain to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA is an independent external dispute resolution service established by the Federal Government, which deals with complaints from customers involving financial services and products.


How can I contact AFCA?

You may contact AFCA in writing at:

Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)

There are some time limits for lodging certain complaints. You may review these at the AFCA website.

When contacting AFCA, you will be requested to provide our membership number. This membership number will be included in our written resolution to you and can also be found in the table below.

Nature of complaints

AFCA membership number

Complaints relating to the Netwealth Superannuation Master Fund (NSMF) including Super Accelerator products and services


Complaints relating to the Netwealth Investment Limited including Wealth Accelerator products and services


More information about the way Netwealth manages complaints is contained within our Complaints and Compensation Policy.


If you would like to make a whistleblowing report

If the Whistleblowing matter is not in relation to Netwealth’s Joint Managing Director Michael Heine you can do so via which is monitored by Michael Heine, Tim Antonie - Chair of Netwealth and Rachel Axton - Chief Governance Officer. Any matter will be forwarded to the Chair of Netwealth’s Audit Committee and Independent Director for investigation.

If you have a Whistleblowing matter which relates to Netwealth’s Joint Managing Director you can report the matter via which is monitored by the Chief Governance Officer.


Multilingual support

If you need some support understanding how to lodge a complaint or make a whistleblowing report in another language, we have translated the 'How to Lodge a Complaint' document into multiple different languages for your convenience.