During our August 2016 webinar Rainmaker Group's Director of Research and Compliance, Alex Dunnin shared key findings from their latest research on managed accounts and what it means for financial advisers.
The webinar session includes:
- Key findings from the latest Rainmaker research on how financial advisers use managed accounts
- Latest news and industry developments on managed accounts in the past 12-24 months
- Growth drivers of the segment based on broader industry trends, including the impact of new technologies
- Reasons the Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) sector will shape product development and innovation
- Next big wave, the managed accounts pioneers (adviser case study) and global managed accounts trends
If you missed the session, you can catch up with a recording of the webinar and the presentation slides below.
1. Webinar recording
2. Webinar Slides
This webinar is part of a monthly series. Stay tuned for an invitation to next month's webinar. If you are not receiving invitations to netwealth's monthly educational webinar series, please contact us to subscribe to the relevant updates.
This information has been prepared and issued by Netwealth Investments Limited (Netwealth), ABN 85 090 569 109, AFSL 230975, ARSN 604 930 252. It contains factual information and general financial product advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial product advice and you should determine its appropriateness having regard to your particular circumstances. The relevant disclosure document should be obtained from Netwealth and considered before deciding whether to acquire, dispose of, or to continue to hold, an investment in any Netwealth product. While all care has been taken in the preparation of this information (using sources believed to be reliable and accurate), no person, including Netwealth, or any other member of the Netwealth group of companies, accepts responsibility for any loss suffered by any person arising from reliance on this information.