Accelerate how customers work with you
Create a streamlined document approval process with electronic signatures and our secure online document upload facility.
To submit a signed document to Netwealth, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Check what signature method is accepted for the document you are looking to sign
Netwealth accepts wet (pen) signatures for all documents. For most other documents, we also accept hand-drawn electronic signatures and DocuSign generated e-signatures.
Step 2: Review the signature acceptance criteria
To ensure the signature is accepted please consider the following:
Criteria for DocuSign generated e-signatures
- To use the Docusign Electronic Signature process, the Docusign summary certificate must be uploaded with the electronically signed document through our Document Upload Tool
- The signing member(s) (client or adviser) email that is listed on the summary certificate must match the registered email we hold on file
Criteria for hand-drawn e-signatures
- The drawn signature should drawn via stylus or finger and must be clear and identifiable.
- If a signature does not match our records, we may request further identification.
- The signed document must be uploaded through our Document Upload Tool and does not require a summary certificate.
- We strongly urge you to check with your licensee as they may have different AML/CTF forms and documents completion guidelines.
Criteria for wet signatures
- Print and sign a copy of the document
- Scan or take a photo of the signed document
- Send it to Netwealth via the Document Upload tool, or directly to Netwealth at email@example.com with appropriate instructions.
Step 3: Upload the document via our secure document upload tool
All electronically signed signatures must be upload via our Document Upload tool.
To use the secure online document upload facility:
- Log in to your Netwealth online account and navigate using the main menu to Activities & Tasks > Document Upload.
- Click Choose file to upload your document.
- Select the client that your document is for or leave this blank if you are uploading a form for a new client.
- Add notes in the Notes section if required.
- Click Submit.
All signed documents can be uploaded using this facility apart from the following:
- Power of Attorney documents
- Documents relating to an in-specie transfer which needs to be provided to a third party (e.g. Australian Standard Transfer Form, certified identification etc.)
- Original documents requested by Netwealth (these are to be submitted by post)